How Can Bella Help You?
Bella, thank you for traveling to Kansas City this week and delivering such a high-energy, on-target presentation to our team! The feedback I heard afterward was that people loved your talk and they were immediately brainstorming other ways for you to get in front of our case managers and many other team members. I also heard of a couple people sending video texts right afterward. You were the perfect person for this task and we appreciate all the research and also personal connection you brought to the topic. I want to find some ways to stay in touch and work together again the future. Thank you!
– Jenny Kutz, from KVC Health Systems
I Want To Be Your Next Speaker
What a task you have undertaken by trying to find the perfect speaker for your event! I can imagine there are a lot of questions running through your mind. I have been in your position before planning a couple different conferences in my past.
I know you want the best fit for your event because the speakers are representing your organization and ultimately one of the biggest factors that will keep wanting your attendees to come back again next year.
I hope that this page will help you answer any questions you might have and make you confident should you decide to grace me with the honor of speaking in front of your organization.
Stages Recently Spoken On
- DECA, Phoenix AZ, November 2017
- Pet Boarding and Day Care, Burbank CA, May 2018
- American Marketing Association (AMA), Tempe, AZ, March 2018
- Groom Expo West, Pasadena, CA, February 2018
- Social Media Week Lima, OH, July 2018
- KVC Health Systems, Keynote, Olathe, KS, July 2018
- 4th Quarter Marketing Workshop, Dedham, MA, August 2018
- Holiday Marketing Workshop, Philadelphia, PN September 2018
- Groom Expo Conference East, Hershey, PN September 2018
What Attendees Are Saying
What You Can Expect:
Here’s what you can expect from my team and I:
As Seen On: